About the C500 Police Approved Keysafe
The Supra C500 is a police approved key safe and is a secure method of externally storing keys to your property. The key safe is discreetly secured to the outside of the property and spare keys are simply accessed using a push button combination. It is the only KeySafe to achieve LPS 1175 level 1 security rating which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests. When installed as directed into brick or dense concrete the Supra C500 is as attack resistant as a domestic front door.
The large vault of the C500 key safe allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on the key type and length. (5-6 yale type keys or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
Features an intergrated hook to ensure easy reach access to keys (65mm from hook to base).
- 4 simple steps to access the key safe
- Over 4, 000 possible combinations
- Change the code as many times as required
- Made from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- Water resistant so shouldn't rust
- Can be used in temperatures from -32 degrees to 68 degrees
- Provided with recommended fixings
- Black weather proof cover provided as standard
Please note that to maintain the Police Accreditation the C500 must be installed into brick or dense concrete, NOT breeze block or mortar.
When setting up your key code please note
1. No less than 3 numbers to be used (Recommended 5-7 numbers)
2. You dont need to use letters in the combination
3. Do not use duplicate numbers
For more information please read the product specification.
C500 Police Approved Keysafe Specification
|Height (External)||6" (150mm)|
|Width (External)||3" (80mm)|
|Depth (External)||2.5" (64mm)|
|Height (Internal)||3" (79mm)|
|Width (Internal)||2" (52mm)|
|Depth (Internal)||1" (23mm)|
C500 Police Approved Keysafe downloads.
C500 Police Approved Keysafe Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864
Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are highly likely to be affected by strike action in the next two months. This may add 2-3 days to normal delivery speeds.