The Energi Powerchair is lightweight and packed full of features including a maximum speed of 4mph and maximum range of 15 miles.
Add to basket:
£1450.00 £1208.33 ex VAT
The Energi Lightweight Powerchair has many excellent features including a maximum speed of 4mph and maximum range of 15 miles. It has been designed to be used both indoors and outdoors and is available in four different seat widths – 16”, 18”, 20” & 22”. The rear wheel drive system ensures optimum manoeuvrability whilst the height adjustable backrest and armrests allow for a comfortable position to be obtained.
The VR2 joystick controller drives a powerful 320W motor ensuring a smooth and enjoyable driving experience. The Powerchair also features detachable padded armrests, half folding and removable backrest, swing in / swing out footrests and a de-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required. The powerchair runs off two 34Ah** detachable batteries that can easily be charged on board
Available in three colours - Metallic Blue, Red or Black.
** Batteries included
For more information please read the product specification.
|Length||1180 mm (46")|
|Width||610,660,710 & 760 mm (24",26",28" & 30")|
|Seat Width||410,460,510 & 560 mm (16",18",20" & 22")|
|Seat Depth||400 mm (16")|
|Product Weight||58kg (128 lb)|
|Maximum User Weight||135 kg or 21 Stone|
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 15 miles
- Available in 4 different seat widths - 16",18",20" or 22"
- Available in three colour options – Metallic Blue, Red or Black
- Designed for indoor use and limited outdoor use such as shopping centres
- Double cross brace for responsive manoeuvrability and added support
- Detachable height and width adjustable armrests with removable PU arm pads to suit comfort of user
- Rear wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability
- Tension and height adjustable backrest and length adjustment on armrests allow chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Comfortable seat cushion included as standard
- Swing in / swing out detachable footrests for maximum comfort and convenience when transferring
- PG Drives VR2 controller provides an easy and enjoyable driving experience
- Powerful 320W motors
- Detachable batteries and basket for easy storage
- On board charging (2 x 34Ah batteries)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the Powerchair means that it has to be delivered in sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company (Healthcare Distribution Direct) to assemble the powerchair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in assembling the powerchair as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864.