Enigma Spirit Aluminium Wheelchair
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The new stylish Enigma Spirit wheelchair uses the latest in wheelchair design to produce an elegant yet highly practical wheelchair. 4 frame colours
Add to basket:
£405.00 £337.50 ex VAT
The new stylish Spirit wheelchair uses the latest in wheelchair design to produce an elegant yet highly practical wheelchair. The sculptured frame is constructed from lightweight aluminium for durability and responsiveness.
The Spirit wheelchair includes many features not normally found on wheelchairs in this price range. These include one touch adjustable arm rests, padded seat cushion and adjustable back rest, height adjustable anti-tip wheels, long reach brake handles and a choice of 4 frame colours.
|Width (open)||710 mm (28")|
|Width (closed)||320 mm (12½")|
|Length||970 mm (38")|
|Height||910 mm (36")|
|Seat width||450 mm (18")|
|Seat depth||400 mm (15¾")|
|Seat height||480 mm (19")|
|Product weight||15 kg (33 lb)|
|Maximum user weight||115 kg (18 stone)|
- One-touch adjustable armrests
- Folding frame with half-folding back mechanism
- Swing out removable foot rests
- Removable nylon seat and back cushions
- Puncture-proof solid front and rear tyres
- Long reach brake handles
- Height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Quick release rear wheels
- Maximum weight capacity 18 stone (115kg)
- Available in yellow, silver, metallic red and metallic blue.
- Carry weight - 5.8kg / 13lb
- Total weight - 14.9kg / 33lb
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864