Manufactured from high grade steel with a tough plastic coating, this adjustable height perching stool is extremely heavy duty. It features tubular arms and a padded backrest and seat with the latter being angled for improved posture.
Add to basket:
£49.00 £40.83 ex VAT
Manufactured from high grade steel with a tough plastic coating this adjustable height perching stool is extremely heavy duty. It features tubular arms and a padded backrest and seat with the latter being angled for improved posture. The extension legs are chrome plated and fitted with non-slip ferrules. The front to back bracing struts offer additional strength.
Available with either brown or white upholstery.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width||580 mm (23")|
|Depth||410 mm (16")|
|Seat Width||340 mm (13")|
|Seat Depth||280 mm (11")|
|Seat Height (min)||530 mm (21")|
|Seat Height (max)||690 mm (27")|
|Product Weight||5 kg|
|Max User Weight||165 kg (26 stone)|
- Allows close access to bathroom basins/work surfaces e.g. kitchen worktops
- Range of models available with varying levels of support - tubular arms/backrests, padded arms/backrests etc
- Manufactured in high grade steel for sturdy stability and coated with Duradip® peel proof, rust resistant plastic for durability
- Models easily adjust in height with e-clips to accommodate different users and all have front to back bracing struts for additional strength
- Splayed legs provide additional stability
- Substantial seating area offers good support and is angled for improved posture and ease of standing
- Padded upholstery are made from foam covered with heat sealed PVC for comfort, are waterproof and easy to wipe clean
- All conform to required fire regulations
- Extension legs are chrome plated to BS1224 for durability and are fitted with non-slip, non-marking ferrules for secure grip
- Stackable for space saving storage in stores
- Easily wipe clean surfaces
- Available in brown or white upholstery (add B to codes below for brown and W for white)
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-4 weeks.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0808 168 5363
This product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864