Repose Contur Riser Recliner Cushion
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Repose Contur is a cushion overlay that has been specifically designed for use with Riser Recliner Chairs. It provides pressure redistribution for the at-risk areas of the body including the sacrum and buttocks.
Add to basket:
£265.00 £220.83 ex VAT
The Repose Contur is a pressure redistribution cushion overlay that has been specifically designed for use with Riser Recliner Chairs. It utilises the Repose inflatable air cell and 'smart valve' technologies and offers pressure relief to the back, seat and leg sections. It easily and safely secures to the chair with straps allowing it to be fitted to all types of riser recliner chairs for those that require a specialist support surface.
Included in the box is a Contur Cover, Contur Inflatable Inner Section, Repose Pump and User Instruction Leaflet.
|Product||Repose Contur Riser Recliner Overlay Cushion|
|Overall Inflated Length||1650 mm (65")|
|Overall Inflated Width||490 mm (19")|
|Inflated Back Section||Length 740 mm (29") Width 485mm (19")|
|Inflated Seat Section||Length 500 mm (19½") Width 420 mm (16½")|
|Inflated Leg Section||Length 520 mm (20½") Width 475 mm (18¾")|
|Max user weight||139 kg (21.5 stone)|
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit on a range of chair sizes
- Single air cell and smart valve technologies
- Provides pressure redistribution for the at-risk areas of the body including the sacrum and buttocks
- The zip has an integral cover flap for added protection against fluid ingress
- Specially formulated extra resistant to chemical disinfectants
- Sophisticated technology in a simple to use recliner chair overlay cushion
- Secure strap system allows for straightforward retro-fit
- The cover can be wiped down or machine washed at 60ºC
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 2-3 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864