Serena Waterfall Back Riser Recliner Chair
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Serena Waterfall Back Riser Recliner chair is a single motor rise and recliner chair. Features Early-Rise ottoman to enable the user to raise their legs without fully reclining the chair. Available in 4 colours.
Add to basket:
£570.00 £475.00 ex VAT
The Serena Waterfall Back Riser Recliner chair is a single motor riser recliner chair controlled with a 2 button handset making the chair easy to use. Functions of 'rise' or 'recline'. The waterfall back is designed for extra comfort and the upholstrey is well padded.
- Quiet Motor
- Battery back up system which enables the chair to be raised or lowered in the event of a power failure
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything being caught in the chairs mechanism.
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
- Batteries Included
- Easy to use two button handset
- Available in 4 colour options - Cinnamon, Mocha, Oatmeal and Floral print.
- Waterfall back for added comfort
- Padded Upholstrey
- Two side pockets for storage of handset, newspapers/ magazines.
- Protective , washable head and armrest covers
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
|Seat Height||45cm (19")|
|Seat Width||54cm (21")|
|Seat Depth||52cm (21")|
|Max User Weight||160kg (25 stone)|
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company (Healthcare Distribution Direct) to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864.