Solite Pro Electric Bed with Battery Backup
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Sidhil Solite Pro is a new range of electric profiling beds replacing the Solite UK 4. Available in standard or low height and now with the option of full length side rails. This version has battery back-up option.
Add to basket:
£1141.60 £951.33 ex VAT
The Sidhil Solite Pro with Battery Backup is a new range of profiling beds that replaces the ever popular Solite UK 4.
The Solite Pro is available in a standard or low version offering different height ranges to suit each user. There is now also the option to have integrated full length side rails if required. Both models feature electrically operated backrest, knee break plus tilt and reverse tilt positioning as required. It is operated using a single handset with lockout programming. Lightweight sections make the bed easy to transport, whilst the reduced number of moving parts mean it is extremely reliable in use and easy to clean.
It has been designed for use in community locations but is also a popular choice for those receiving care at home. The Solite Pro has been redesigned ensuring its attractive domestic feel is retained. The Solite Pro features an improved integral leg extension with safety features and an improved auto regressing backrest which eliminates pinching in the sacral area.
Supplied with a 5 year warranty as standard.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Height range||Pro Low 295 mm to 715 mm / Pro 395mm to 815mm (to mattress platform)|
|Width||1005mm (1055mm with side rails)|
|Length||2250 mm (2395mm when fully extended)|
|Product weight||85 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||190 kg (30 stone)|
- Electrically operated profiling bed with variable height control.
- Battery Back-Up
- Standard and Low height range
- Auto regressing backrest to eliminate pinching in the sacral area.
- Integral bed extension for improved flexibility and versatility.
- A single handset which can be locked to limit either all or any functions is supplied as standard.
- Infinitely adjustable variable tilt and reverse tilt (Trendelenburg) positioning.
- 4 braked castors for easy manoeuvrability and safety.
- Designed to be easily assembled and disassembled using the simplified corner locking mechanism.
- Magnolia BioCote® paint finish - antibacterial coating.
- 5 year warranty (1st year - parts and labour, Years 2 to 5 - parts only).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. You can opt for standard free delivery, delivery and installation, or a complete delivery, installation and commissioning service which includes a full product use demonstration. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864