Ambiturn Sit To Stand Transfer Aid
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Ambiturn Sit to Stand Transfer Aid helps assist with pivoting transfers. Maximum user weight of 24 stones.
Add to basket:
£479.00 £399.17 ex VAT
|Weight||16.5 kg (36lb)|
|Max User Weight||150kg (24 stone)|
|Base Plate Length||63cm (24.5")|
|Base Plate Width||57.5cm (22.5")|
|Leg Support Height Minimum||30cm (12")|
|Leg Support Height Maximum||47cm (18.5")|
The Ambiturn Sit to Stand Transfer Aid helps assist with pivoting transfers. The low profile base facilitates user feet placement and the substantial base area provides stability. Fitted with a handle which has multiple grippling points for varying support.
- Requires the user to pull on the handle to stand up and be weight bearing
- The narrow, recessed front can fit between wheelchair wheels and around your toilet
- The low profile base facilitates user feet placement
- The handle has multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements. Also angled to enable nose over toe standing movement.
- The substantial base area helps provide stability. The rear bar also allows carer to counterbalance.
- The opening on central handle bar allows quick fitting of optional support belts.
- Theres foot operated brakes on the centre wheels to help provide stability suring standing/ sitting movement.
- Padded lower leg supports can be adjusted without the need of tools. Adjustment of width, angle and height to suit the user.
- The surfaces are wipe clean
- Easy to dismantle and reassemble , again without the use of tools, for transportation and storage
- The 4 front and rear castors combined with 2 x 13cm (5") central wheels ensure effortless manoeuvring even with a heavier user.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864