Aquajoy Premier Plus Bath Lift
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Aquajoy Premier Plus bath lift is a very high quality reclining bath lift. Available with or without covers. Made in the UK and delivered free in 2 working days.
Add to basket:
£349.00 £290.83 ex VAT
The Aquajoy Premier Plus bath lift is a very high quality reclining bath lift designed and manufactured in the UK after extensive consultation with healthcare professionals and end user testing. The design allows the user to maximise the space available in the bath as it allows the bathlift to be positioned right at the back of the bath, and the reclining back rest can replicate the natural slope of the bath itself.
The Aquajoy Premier Plus will fit in almost any style of bath, even corner baths, it is easy to fit and remove in two sections (the back rest folds forward to detach easily. Rising to a seat height of 460 mm and lowering to just 80 mm it makes access easy for deep baths and comfortable bathing. The slim streamlined frame structure allows easy cleaning of both the bath lift and the bath with the bath lift in place.
A simple hand control, which will either float or locate on the bath side with suction pads is used to raise and lower the bath lift. It will not lower the seat if there insufficient charge remaining to raise it again.
The maximum user weight is 170 kg or 26.7 stone.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat length||580 mm (22.8") overall|
|Seat width||390 mm (15.3") - flaps folded. 686 mm (27") - flaps extended|
|Seat height||80 mm (3.1") lowest position to 460 mm (18.1") highest position|
|Seat depth||490 mm (19.3") from back rest to front edge of seat|
|Backrest height||604 mm (23.8")|
|Backrest width||340 mm (13.4")|
|Maximum user weight||170 kg (26.7 stone)|
|Product weight|| 12.5 kg (no battery) Spilt: Seat assembly 7.4 kg Backrest 5.1kg|
Handset including battery - 664 grams
|Duration of stoke||Up approx 50 seconds, Down approx 35 seconds - for a 80 kg load|
- Two piece lightweight reclining bathlift
- Fits almost all bath styles including corner baths
- Maximises legroom in the bath
- Bariatric weight limit as standard
- Can be used with and without seat covers
- Slim framework allows easy bath cleaning without removing the bath lift
- Easy release suction feet
- Simple battery charging process
- Will not lower into the bath if insufficient battery charge is remaining to raise the bathlift again
- Lightweight, fully waterproof, floating hand control
- Wide range of accessories
- 3 year warranty (battery hand control 1 year)
- Blue Or White Covers can be bought seperatley
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864