The Mountway Aquila bath lift has a reclining back rest. It is a battery powered bathlift and lightweight. Fast, free delivery in the UK
Add to basket:
£419.00 £349.17 ex VAT
With a backrest that reclines at the touch of a button, the Aquila Bath Lift is particularly suited to users whose specific conditions may benefit from opening the seat-to-back angle. Weighing under 10kg, the robust and compact Aquila offers an array of accessories making it flexible for use by children and in a variety of bath styles.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Max User Weight||140 kg (22 stone)|
|Battery Charge Time||2 Hours|
|Guarantee||Frame - 5 years|
Consumables - 2 years
Battery - 1 year
|Cleaning Advice||Use any non abrasive household cleaner (no solvents)|
- A lightweight reclining bath lift
- Button–controlled angle adjustment
- Increases comfort for users with stiff hips or spinal problems (e.g. scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Improves hygiene access for users with large abdomens or stomas
- Streamlined, higher-than-average design
- Increases shoulder, neck and/or head support
- Avoids additional costs of headrests
- Compact design optimises legroom
- Good bathing space even when fully reclined
- Generous space for transfers on and off lift
- Low seat height provides good immersion
- Choice of easy-fit accessories
- Allow use of Aquila in a wide range of baths
- Multi-positional paediatric accessories provide varying postural support for children and smaller users
- Seat covers offer padding for increased comfort
- Supportive backrest with auto-controlled recline
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864