The Mangar Archimedes Bath Lift is a easy to use battery powered lightweight rigid bath lift that provides structured support for bathing. Free UK delivery
Add to basket:
£335.00 £279.17 ex VAT
About the Archimedes Bath Lift
The Mangar Archimedes Bath Lift is smart looking rigid bath lift for safe bathing. If you have difficulty getting into and out of the bath, the Archimedes Bath Lift may well provide an ideal solution to this problem. This is a attractive and lightweight actuator driven bath lift, the Archimedes Bath Lift will provide you with structured support and allow you to comfortably lower and lift youself when bathing using the hand control and help to maintain independent living.
- Full waterproof hand control - battery powered for safety
- Will not lower you into the bath unless there is sufficient power in the battery to raise you back out again.
- The Archimedes bathlift allows maximum legroom, so you can stretch out for a good soak
- High backrest and longer seat for increased support
- Light and portable, the Archimedes bathlift separates into 3 parts the heaviest of which is 5.2kg
- Dual action sucker release system allows easy removal of bathlift from the bath.
- This is particularly important if the bath is used by others not needing a bath lift.
- The Archimedes bath lift is easy to clean
- Lifts up to 150kg (24 stone)
- 2 year guarantee.
We do not recommend using the bath lift without it's wings / side flaps fitted.
For more information please read the product specification.
Archimedes Bath Lift Specification
|Maximum user weight||150 kg (24 stone)|
|Seat height (min/max)||80 mm to 450 mm approx (3" to 17¾" approx)|
|Seat width||395 mm (15½")|
|Seat depth||380 mm approx (15½" approx)|
|Weight of seat section||5.2 kg (11.5 lbs)|
|Weight of base section||2.8 kg (6 lbs)|
|Weight of actuator||2 kg (4.5 lbs)|
Archimedes Bath Lift downloads.
Archimedes Bath Lift Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864