Langham's Ashby Red Raised Toilet seats are made specifically to help aid visual recognition issues in caused by dementia.
Add to basket:
£55.00 £45.83 ex VAT
About the Ashby Red Raised Toilet Seats
Langham's Ashby Red Raised Toilet seats are made specifically to help aid visual recognition issues caused by dementia. The Ashby is available in 3 sizes, is easy to clean and is simple to attatch to most standard toilet.
- Red Ashby Raised Toilet Seats are for those with Dementia related visual recognition issues. Red is a colour associated with alert and attracts attention; research has shown that it increases brain wave activity and can stimulate the production on adrenalin in the bloodstream.
- The Red Ashby Raised Toilet Seat sets the standard for ease of use, cleaning and durability.
- The one piece moulding can be completely immersed for cleaning, or sterilised in an autoclave.
- The two Easyfit brackets are quickly secured onto the toilet bowl. They are adjustable by hand, making the seat easy to fit or remove.
- A wide cut away at the front allows easy access for personal cleaning. Ashby Raised Toilet Seats are available in three heights; 2,4 and 6 inch (5,10 and 15 cm).
- Fits onto square toilet pans.
For more information please read the product specification.
Return of this item is restricted. Please read delivery and returns.
Ashby Red Raised Toilet Seats Specification
|5cm (2in), 10cm (4in), 15cm (6in)
|1kg (2.2st), 1.5kg (3.3st), 1.9kg (4.1)
|Max User Weight
Ashby Red Raised Toilet Seats Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864
Please note: any item which is bespoke made to order, designed or adapted specifically for your use, or items which are hygienically sealed and have been opened (for example mattresses, toilet seats etc), cannot be returned for a refund. Please read our returns and refunds information.
Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are highly likely to be affected by strike action in the next two months. This may add 2-3 days to normal delivery speeds.