This bariatric specific wheelchair has been designed to provide a comfortble mobility solution. It is available in 3 seat widths. Up to 50 stone user weight. Free UK delivery
Add to basket:
£291.40 £242.83 ex VAT
This bariatric specific wheelchair has been designed for the larger person to ensure their mobility experience is as comfortable as possible. It has a carbon steel frame with a chrome finish.
It is available in 3 seat widths from 20" to 24" with user weight capacity from 25 stone to 50 stone. Please check the specification table below for full details.
Note: models vary from image shown.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Model Seat Width||20" Wide||22" Wide||24" Wide|
|Width (open)||710 mm||740 mm||760 mm|
|Width (closed)||320 mm||340 mm||370 mm|
|Length||1070 mm||1070 mm||1070 mm|
|Height||910 mm||910 mm||910 mm|
|Seat width||510 mm||560 mm||610 mm|
|Seat depth||410 mm||460 mm||460 mm|
|Seat height||500 mm||500 mm||500 mm|
|Arm rest style||Half arm||Half arm||Half arm|
|Product weight||22 kg||26 kg||26 kg|
|Max user weight||160 kg||200 kg||200 kg|
- Dual axle position to alter seat height.
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive , chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Double embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Solid tyres, mounted on composite mag wheel provides durability and low maintenance.
- Comes with padded arm rests.
- 8” front castors, adjustable in 3 positions.
- Plastic hand rims standard.
- Up to 318kg (50st) weight capacity.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864