The Etac Clean Shower and Commode chair is designed to access the bathroom and toilet with the help of a carer. Easy to use. Free UK delivery
Add to basket:
£398.00 £331.67 ex VAT
‘Clean’ is the latest generation of combined shower chair, commode and glide-about chair - the ultimate all-in-one solution. It is comfortable and easy to use, and every detail has been deigned to make things easier for the user or the carer.
The ‘Clean’ has no welds or seams in the steel tube so the risk of corrosion is very small, and the wheels are fitted in a sturdy plastic housing which is secured with non-rusting screws.
The seat has a recess at the front and is fully open at the rear to make intimate hygiene easier for both the carer and user. Armrests can be removed to make getting on and off easier, and the footrest slides neatly out of the way underneath the chair when it is not needed.
The 'Clean' is available in 3 seat heights and 2 colours - Green and Grey.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Product Weight||14 kg|
|Seat height||440/490/550 mm options|
|Seat width||480 mm|
|Seat depth||360 mm|
|Maximum User Weight||130 kg (20.5 stone)|
|Colours||Pale Green or Pale Grey|
- Seat has recess at front and is fully open at rear to make intimate hygiene easier for both carer and user
- Armrests can be removed or moved aside for easy sideway transfers
- Footrest slides easily under the seat for easy transfers
- Easy to push and turns well in narrow spaces
- Fits over most toilet systems
- Frame consists of a single 4.3m bent weld-free tube
- Alloy rust-free screws secure the plastic casing to the wheels, preventing corrosion
- Available in 3 seat heights - 440mm, 490mm and 550mm and 2 colours - Pale Green or Pale Grey
The arms are made out of Polypropylene , and the maximum weight is 14.5kg on the arms..
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864