The comfort swivel bath seat with adjustable width is easy to adjust in width by using e-clips and can adjust between 26" and 28" (66cm - 71cm). Maximum user weight of 160kg (25 stone)
Add to basket:
£115.00 £95.83 ex VAT
The comfort swivel bath seat with adjustable width can adjust between 26" and 28" (66cm - 71cm) and has armrests to offer additional support. The arms are detachable if required.
The base frame is made from a very robust aluminium and is non slip with non marking rubber ends.The aluminium frame is non corrosive and has a plastic blow moulded seat which is not just robust but also easy to clean.
The user would sit on the seat from the outside of the bath and then rotate their body and legs over the side of the bath.
The stainless steel screws limit any side movement and is suitable for acrylic and enamel baths.
The seat rotates 360 degrees and has a easy to operate lever which locks automatically at 90 degree intervals.
The backrest has an integral handle which makes the seat easy to carry and the drainage holes prevent and water spillage and also comply with the entrapment regulations.
Maxiumum user weight for this product is 160kg (25 stone)
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Width||46 cm (18'')|
|Seat Depth||32 cm (13'')|
|Seat Height||35.5 cm (14'')|
|Width Minimum||68 cm (27'')|
|Width Maximum||73 cm (29'')|
|Depth||52 cm (20'')|
|Height||54 cm (21'')|
|Seat Height from bath top||6 cm (2'')|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||160kg (25st)|
- Width adjustable between 27" and 29" (68cm - 73cm)
- User sits on seat from outside of the bath, then rotates body and legs over the side
- Robust aluminium base frame sits securely over bath rims with non slip, non marking rubber ends
- Armrests offer additional support and are detachable for easy transfers
- Stainless steel screws limit side movement Suitable for acrylic and enamel baths
- Smoothly rotates 360° with an accessible and easy to operate lever, locking automatically at 90° intervals
- Aluminium frame is non corrosive for durability and plastic blow moulded seat and back are robust and easy to clean
- Backrest features integral handle for ease of carrying
- Drainage holes prevent water spillage and comply with entrapment regulations
- Packed 1pc/carton for easy shipping
- Maximum weight capacity 160kg (25st)
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864