The Auto Fold Scooter can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds, making it a simple and speedy transport solution for people on the go.
Add to basket:
£2382.20 £1985.17 ex VAT
The Auto Fold By Drive DeVilbiss is an easily fold transport solution for those on the go, boasting a fold and unfold time of less than 20 seconds. Designed with features such as speed reduction when cornering, an anti-slip footwell carpet and an auto-stop function to provide extra safety.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Maximum weight capacity||115kg (18st)|
|Heaviest component||Base (20kg/3.25st)|
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery
- Folds to compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Can be folded or unfolded via remote or buttons on the scooter
- Height-adjustable tiller suits users individual requirements
- Auto-electromagnetic brake system
- 8" silver wheels on the rear and 6" front dual wheels
- Auto speed reduction on bends
- On-board charging
- Ground clearance of 28mm
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Airline-friendly batteries
- 115kg (18st) maximum weight capacity
Delivery and Returns
We offer a delivery & installation option for all scooters as some of the components are heavy. A specialist company (Healthcare Distribution Direct) is used to carry out the installation and to demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is really only suitable for those people who can either install themselves or get help from a friend or family member as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864