Enigma XS Aluminium Wheelchair with Transit Wheels
The Enigma XS is the classic aluminium wheelchair in the Enigma range. Includes features such as quick release wheels, deluxe seat and back cushions
Add to basket:
£280.00 £233.33 ex VAT
The Enigma XS is the classic aluminium wheelchair in the Enigma range. Packed with desirable features such as quick release wheels, deluxe seat and back cushions and fully adjustable foot rests this is a wheelchair that is great value for money.
This attendant propelled transit version is available in two seat widths - 18" and 20" and two colours - red and blue. A self propel version of the Enigma XS aluminium wheelchair is also available.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Model||18" Wide Seat||20" Wide Seat|
|Width (open)||630 mm (25")||680 mm (27")|
|Width (closed)||260 mm (10")|
|Length||920 mm (36")|
|Height||930 mm (36½")|
|Seat width||450 mm (18")||500 mm (20")|
|Seat depth||430 mm (17")|
|Seat height||520 mm (20½")|
|Product weight||15 kg ( 32 lb)|
|Maximum user weight||115 kg (18 stone)|
- Lightweight aluminium frame in metallic blue or red.
- 12½" Transit wheels with quick release mechanism.
- Deep comfort tension adjustable back and seat canvasses.
- Comes with deluxe seat and back cushions.
- Quick release swing in / swing out leg rest with full height and footplate angle adjustment.
- Flip back and removable armrests.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Adjustable rear wheel position.
- Weighs just 8.3kg / 18lb in carry format.
- 18 stone / 115kg weight limit.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864