Etac Swift Commode
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Etac Swift Commode is a 4-in-1 multi-functional commode chair. Use as a shower chair, commode, freestanding toilet seat raiser or chair. Fre UK delivery
Add to basket:
£169.00 £140.83 ex VAT
The Etac Swift Commode is far more than a simple commode - its a 4-in-1 multi-functional commode chair. Reducing equipment clutter is a serious issue in people’s homes and the Etac Swift Commode reduces the amount of equipment required as it can be used as a shower chair, commode, freestanding toilet seat raiser or chair.
The modular parts of this commode chair include removable arm rests, back rest and seat and backrest pads. The commode pan itself has a lid that locks when the handle is upright. The legs are height and tilt adjustable and can be removed for transporting the chair.
|Width||560 mm (22")|
|Seat width||540 mm (21")|
|Width between arms||450 mm (17¾")|
|Seat height (min/max)||420 mm to 570 mm (16½" to 22½")|
|Product weight||5.4 kg (12 lbs)|
|Maximum user weight||130 kg (20½ stone)|
- Stable and safe on uneven surfaces
- Telescopic legs ensure height is easily adjustable
- Soft leg ferrules provide perfect grip and stability
- Seat can be angled to assist with sit-to-stand movement
- Easy transportation, storage and cleaning
- Flat packed, modular system
- Easy to assemble - no tools required
- Lightweight with practical handle in backrest
- Rust free
- Functional, comfortable and easy to use
- Pan with lid is integrated in the seat surface
- Lid on pan locks with pan handle in upright position
- With padding, the commode is comfortable to use when dressing or undressing
- Back and armrests can be removed if required
- Comes inclusive of padding for seat and back
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864