The ID Soft Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair is multi-adjustable and adaptable for all users. It can be tilted and reclined into various positions and is available in two seat widths and with a choice of self-propel or transit wheels.
Add to basket:
£1205.00 £1004.17 ex VAT
The ID Soft is a Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair that is multi-adjustable and adaptable for all users. It can be tilted and reclined into various positions to assist with pressure distribution, correct posture and maximum comfort. The chair features infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle, padded adjustable headrest and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief. Additionally the backrest and cushion height can be adjusted as well as the height of the push handles.The frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are set at and the anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube aid use on kerbs.
Available in three seat widths (15-17", 17-19" & 19-21") and supplied with either 24" selp-propel or 12" transit wheels.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat width||15" to 17", 17-19" or 19" to 21"|
|Seat depth||16" to 20"|
|Back height||19" to 25"|
|Product weight||34 kg (75 lb)|
|Max user weight||135 kg (21 stone)|
|Leaflet||ID Soft Tilt-in-Space Wheelchiar leaflet|
- Multi-adjustable Tilt-in-Space wheelchair
- Infinite position adjustment of backrest and seat angle
- Availble with 24" self-propel or 12" transit wheels
- Height adjustable push handles
- Padded adjustable headrest
- Anti-tip wheels
- Long, curved adjustable padded armrests
- Back rest reclines 90° to 120°
- Adjustable height backrest and cushion height
- Three seat widths available - 15" to 17", 17-19" & 19" to 21"
- Multi-adjustable leg rests can be altered inwidth, height & depth
- Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle
- Max user weight 135kg (21st)
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864