The Restwell Jubilee High Seat Chair is a high quality chair designed to make sitting a pleasure. Free UK delivery
Add to basket:
£420.00 £350.00 ex VAT
About the Jubilee High Seat Chair
The Restwell Jubilee High Seat Chair is a high quality chair designed to make sitting a pleasure. It has been designed with the elderly in mind and offers an elegant style with excellent head, neck and lumbar support.
The hand built hardwood frame is compact and the dimensions make it ideal for where space is at a premium. The exposed hardwood hand grips on each chair arm help you to grip and rise easily, whilst minimising fabric wear on the traditionally upholstered arms.
- Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort.
- All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations.
- The chairs are available in a choice of high quality fabrics and colours.
- The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning.
- Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature.
- They will provide years of lasting comfort and support, with the highest standards in upholstery detail.
- The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders.
- Standard Delivery is to Ground floor only. Please speak to us regarding delivery to first floor and installation.
For more information please read the product specification.
Jubilee High Seat Chair Specification
|680 mm (27")
|1090 mm (43")
|710 mm (30")
|510 mm (20")
|530 mm (21")
|470 mm (19")
|Maximum user weight
|115 kg (18 stone)
Jubilee High Seat Chair Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 10 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864
Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are highly likely to be affected by strike action in the next two months. This may add 2-3 days to normal delivery speeds.