World leading design and functionality makes the Let’s Fly Rollator one of the most visually appealing and efficient rollators on the market.
Add to basket:
£395.00 £329.17 ex VAT
The Lets Fly Rollator is a cleverly designed, efficient yet attractive aluminium walking aid that boasts comfort and durability. With ergonomically designed handles that provide a firm grip and a durable, water resistant seat that is soft and comfortable to sit on, the Let’s Fly is world leading in its field for its functionality and design.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width (Open)||58cm (22.75in)|
|Width (Folded)||20cm (8in)|
|Handle height||From 82cm (32.25in) to 91cm (35.75in)|
|Distance between handles||41cm (16in)|
|Seat Height||60cm (23.5in)|
|Maximum User Weight||130kg (20.5st)|
|Colours Available||Champagne/Graphite Grey/Red/White|
- Let’s Fly is one of the leading rollators in the world today in terms of design and functionality.
- At one of the industry’s largest exhibitions in Europe it was selected as the most beautifully designed product at the exhibition.
- It is made of cast aluminium and looks spectacular.
- An elegant design without welds or joints, giving it unique form and strength.
- It has large front wheels which makes it easy to cross over kerbs.
- The rear wheels have built-in soft suspension which makes The Lets Fly run softly and smoothly.
- The seat on Lets Fly is made of artificial leather with a beautiful white seam.
- It is soft and comfortable to sit on, yet water resistant and durable.
- The hole in the middle is used when folding.
- The ergonomically designed rubber handles on the Lets Fly give a firm and comfortable grip.
- The raised front part of the handle is designed to give a more agreeable thumb grip.
- The handle height can be adjusted from 82 to 91 cm with a simple snap lock, which fixes the handle in the desired position.
- When the rollator is folded it is only 20 cm wide, it stands by itself and is easy to take with you.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864