The Lightweight Powerstroll by Drive DeVilbiss is a dual wheel, battery operated aid designed to turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs.
Add to basket:
£479.00 £399.17 ex VAT
This handy wheelchair aid is ideal for carers who want to ease the strain of pushing heavy wheelchairs. Easy to fit and allows speeds of up to 3mph using its trigger handset, the Lightweight Powerstroll makes light work of gradients, hills and ramps.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Maximum range||10 Miles (16km)|
|Maximum gradient||6 Degrees|
|Weight (Without battery)||8kg (17lb)|
|Weight (Battery pack only)||7kg (14lb)|
|Total weight||14kg (31lb)|
|Weight capacity||115kg (18st)|
- Allows speed of up to 3mph*
- Travels up to 10 miles (16km) on a full battery charge*
- Fits most wheelchairs with seat widths from 14" to 20" (including narrow track wheelchairs such as the Lightweight Aluminium)
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8"-1") diameter tubing
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) with battery pack removed for easy transportation
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendant and user requirements
- The Powerstroll can be easily fitted and removed
- Twin 'Drive' wheels with 8" black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
- Uses 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
- Lightweight 100w 12 DC motor making the unit very portable
- Easy to use lift up strap to increase manoeuvrability.
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the powerpack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2" (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs. No further fasteners are required
- An extension bar is also available to extend the telescopic bar on the PWCPP009, PWCPP009HD and PWCPP010 so it will fit wheelchairs with up to a 24" seat width (See PWCPP009)
*Subject to conditions of use
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864