The Enigma lightweight Travel wheelchair folds efficiently to allow easy transport in the carry bag included. Weighs just 8.6kg. Free UK delivery.
Add to basket:
£215.00 £179.17 ex VAT
This elegant and lightweight Travel Chair features oval aluminium tubing. It has generous seat canvas and folds efficiently to allow easy transport in the carry bag included with this chair. The total weight is only 8.6kg (19lb) and with the footrests removed it weighs as little as 7.4kg (16.3lb).
This lightweight wheelchair is designed for occasional use in indoor and outdoor situations, such as transit to and from a car, using in shopping centres and for short distance flat terrain strolls such as in parks or along a sea front promenade.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width (open)||560 mm (22")|
|Width (closed)||230 mm (9")|
|Length||870 mm (34")|
|Height||900 mm (35")|
|Seat width||480 mm (19")|
|Seat depth||460 mm (18")|
|Seat height||460 mm (18")|
|Product weight||8.6 kg (19 lb)|
|Maximum user weight||115 kg (18 stone)|
- Quick release / swing out height adjustable footrests
- Half folding back mechanism
- 19” width seat canvas in nylon upholstery with lift-up straps and lap belt
- Parking brakes
- Flip up stepper tube
- Table friendly compact armrests
- Padded back canvas with phone and map pockets
- It comes complete with a storage bag and is ideal for transportation
- Metallic silver finish
- Tool kit included
- Total weight only 8.6kg (19lb)
- Weight without footrests only 7.4kg (16.3lb)
- 18 stone maximum user weight.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864