Etac’s Swift Mobile is a height-adjustable shower and toilet chair that provides maximum comfort for the user. This a carer controlled chair with extensive adjustment and features.
Add to basket:
£690.00 £575.00 ex VAT
Etac’s Swift Mobile is a height-adjustable shower and toilet chair that provides maximum comfort for the user. Its soft backrest moulds to fit the user’s back and the footrests are gently arched, providing stable and comfortable support for the feet.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width||580 mm (22¾")|
|Depth||940 mm (37")|
|Height (min/max)||940 mm to 1090 mm (37" to 43")|
|Seat width||495 mm (19½")|
|Seat height (min/max)||450 mm to 600 mm (18" to 24")|
|Product weight||16.6 kg (36.6 lbs)|
|Maximum user weight||135 kg (21 stone)|
|Additional Information||Swift leaflet|
- User is ensured a safe and comfortable seat
- Carer is able to manoeuvre the chair easily, providing optimum care
- Water-repellent nylon backrest moulds to the user’s back for comfort, won’t absorb soiled water and dries quickly after use
- Simple height adjustment function allows use by multiple users of varying heights
- Ergonomically designed, gently arched footrests with heel strap for maximum comfort
- Detachable and replaceable seat for optimum hygiene
- Widest point at wheel attachments reduces risk of injury for the user
- Swift Mobile with rear wheels gives active users the freedom to attend to personal hygiene independently
- Swift Mobile 160 model safely handles users of up to 160kg (25 stone)
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864