Featuring a PVC covered foam seat and steel arms, this Perching Stool is a heavy duty model manufactured from high grade steel.
Add to basket:
£45.00 £37.50 ex VAT
This Perching Stool is a heavy duty model manufactured from high grade steel with a practical plastic coating. The adjustable height legs have additional back to front supports for strength. The seat pad measures 34 cm x 28 cm and have foam padding. The seat angles for improved posture, and has a sealed PVC cover. It is available with a choice of white or brown cover. This model has no back rest.
The extending leg section is crome-plated and are fitted with anti-slip ferrules.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width||58 cm (23")|
|41 cm (16")|
|Seat Width||34 cm (13")|
|Seat Depth||28 cm (11")|
|Seat Height (min)||53 cm (21")|
|Seat Height (max)||69 cm (27")|
|Width Between Arms||51 cm (20")|
|Product Weight||5 kg (10 lb)|
|Maximum User Weight||165 kg (26 st)|
- Allows close access to bathroom basins/work surfaces e.g. kitchen worktops
- Range of models available with varying levels of support - tubular arms/backrests, padded arms/backrests etc
- Manufactured in high grade steel for sturdy stability and coated with Duradip® peel proof, rust resistant plastic for durability
- Models easily adjust in height with e-clips to accommodate different users and all have front to back bracing struts for additional strength
- Splayed legs provide additional stability
- Substantial seating area offers good support and is angled for improved posture and ease of standing
- Padded upholstery are made from foam covered with heat sealed PVC for comfort, are waterproof and easy to wipe clean
- All conform to required fire regulations
- Extension legs are chrome plated to BS1224 for durability and are fitted with non-slip, non-marking ferrules for secure grip
- Stackable for space saving storage in stores
- Easily wipe clean surfaces
- Available in brown or white upholstery (add B to codes below for brown and W for white)
Delivery and Returns
This product is made to order and will be delivered directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days.
This product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864