The Sasha Riser Recliner by Drive Devilbiss is a comfortable, supportive single motor chair.
Add to basket:
£665.00 £554.17 ex VAT
Offering the same level of comfort as a made to measure chair, the Sasha Riser Recliner by Drive Devilbiss is extremely supportive with an ergonomically contoured seat and back. Offering a rise and tilt action to get the user on their feet with ease and a supreme snooze position for relaxation, the Sasha has a smooth and quiet single motor.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Height||43cm (17in)|
|Seat Width||52cm (20in)|
|Seat Depth||51cm (20in)|
|Maximum User Weight||115kg (18st)|
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
- Comes with a simple to operate handset
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Available in 4 colour options – Oatmeal, Floral, Mocha and Terracotta
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
- Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864