The SD2 by Drive DeVilbiss is an elegant black self-propel manual aluminium wheelchair designed with an added double cross brace for added support.
Add to basket:
£450.00 £375.00 ex VAT
An upgrade from the product’s predecessor (the Drive Super Deluxe), the SD2 features a stylish black aluminium frame and black pneumatic rear wheels for added durability. Footrests have been designed to swing in and out, and armchairs are able to be removers or flipped up to allow transfers on and off the chair. Available in a variety of seat widths.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width (Open)||61cm (22in) / 66cm (26in) / 71cm (28in) / 76cm (30in)|
|Width (Closed)||28cm (11in)|
|Seat Width||40cm (16in) / 45cm (18in) / 52cm (20in) / 56cm (22in)|
|Seat Length||40cm (16in)|
|Seat Height||52cm (21in)|
|Weight||18kg (39lb) / 19kg (41lb)|
|Maximum User Weight||135kg (21st)|
- Elegant metallic black aluminium frame
- Double cross brace provides added support to the wheelchair
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety along with attendant cable brakes on transit models
- Improved footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up and removable armrests facilitate side transfers
- Push button adjustment facilitates height and length adjustable arm pads
- Half folding back mechanism allows easy storage and transportation
- Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Quick release rear wheels on Self Propel models
- Black pneumatic rear tyres and puncture proof front tyres are durable and low maintenance
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- One touch lap belt for added safety
- Features handy rear pocket for storing items
- Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864