The Days Serena Deluxe Riser Recliner Chair is an extremely adjustable riser recliner chair, boasting the ability to be moved into more positions than the standard Serena chair.
Add to basket:
£880.00 £733.33 ex VAT
The Serena Deluxe has a dual motor, offering an infinitely adjustable reclining action. This extreme adjustability enables the chair to be moved into more positions than the standard Serena chair.
Ideal for those who may need to adjust their back separately to their legs, the Dual motor allows the chair to reach a suitable snoozing position as well as a number of different positions.
Fitted with an anti-entrapment system incorporating sensors and a shroud to ensure that nothing becomes trapped in the chair's mechanism, the riser boasts a battery back-up system which allows the chair to be raised and lowered at least three times in the event of a power failure.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Overall width||965 mm (38")|
|Overall depth upright||787 mm (31")|
|Overall depth reclined||1850 mm (73")|
|Overall height||1090 mm (43")|
|Seat width||522 mm (21")|
|Seat depth||460 mm (18")|
|Seat height||495 mm (19½")|
|Max user weight||160 kg (25 stone)|
- Available in a neutral oatmeal colour to suit any room
- Fully padded chaise and supportive waterfall back
- Fitted with a dual motor which enables the footrest and backrest to be moved independently to achieve infinite comfortable positions.
- The Serena will raise you to a standing position if required
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair's mechanism
- Washable head and arm covers are provided as standard
- The battery backup systems allows the chair to be raised and lowered at least 3 times in the event of a power failure.
- Two year limited warranty (wooden frame and electrical components only)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company (Healthcare Distribution Direct) to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product then please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864.