Three Pillow Dual Motor PU Riser Recliner
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Three Pillow PU by Drive DeVilbiss is one of the most affordable yet attractive dual motor riser recliner chairs on the market covered in easy to clean PU fabric.
Add to basket:
£480.00 £400.00 ex VAT
The Three Pillow PU from Drive DeVilbiss is an affordable riser recliner chair, designed in easy to clean PU fabric. Featuring a padded waterfall back, a smooth dual motor and an easy to use two-button handset, the Three pillow PU offers comfort and support.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Height||510mm (20")|
|Seat Width||530mm (20¾")|
|Seat Depth||540mm (21¼")|
|Maximum User Weight||140kg (22st)|
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Easy to clean soft feel PU fabric Full length chaise
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, e.g. example to watch TV
- Three tier waterfall back design provides extra comfort and support It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardant standards Comes with a simple to operate 4 button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in 3 colours
- Maximum weight capacity 140kg (22st)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864