Three Pillow Single Motor Fabric Riser Recliner
The Three Pillow Fabric by Drive DeVilbiss is an affordable, modern design riser recliner chair featuring a stylish, supportive waterfall back.
Add to basket:
£435.00 £362.50 ex VAT
Stylish and confortable, the Three Pillow Riser Recliner chair from Drive DeVilbiss is an affordable single motor chair. Featuring a padded waterfall back, a handy side pocket and an easy to use two-button handset, the Three Pillow fabric is both comfortable and supportive.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Height||510mm (20")|
|Seat Width||530mm (21")|
|Seat depth||540mm (21¼")|
|Maximum User Weight||140kg (22st)|
- Stylish design to suit any decor Full length chaise
- Side storage pocket
- Ergonomically contoured seat & back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Quiet motor provides a smooth and discreet operation Comes with a simple to operate two button handset
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardant standards
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in 3 colours
- Maximum weight capacity 140kg (22st)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864