About the Big John Toilet Seat
The Big John Toilet Seat is a extra large, very comfortable toilet seat ideal for a larger person. The smoothly contoured seat with a large opening provides increased support and comfort without having to replace the complete toilet. The Big John seat can be fitted to almost all standard toilets.
It is fitted to the existing toilet with high impact ABS hinges, and features extended stabilising bumpers that ensure solid contact with the toilet bowl. The Big John toilet seat is tested for user weights up to 380 kg or 60 stones,
- Largest, comfortable toilet seat
- 75% more seating area than a standard toilet seat - 19 inches wide.
- 2 inches higher than a regular toilet seat
- Made from high quality materials - stain and chemical resistant
- Strong integrated lid that can be used as a seat
- High impact ABS hinges
- Installs like a regular toilet seat - no tools required
- Engineered to fit almost any WC bowl
- Extended stabilising bumpers
- Regular appearance but tested for users up to 60 stones (380 kg)
For more information please read the product specification.
Return of this item is restricted. Please read delivery and returns.
Big John Toilet Seat Specification
|60 mm to seat, 79 mm to lid
|258 mm x 290 mm
|Maximum user weight
|380 kg (60 stones)
|Line drawing pdf User instructions pdf
Big John Toilet Seat Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the our distributor in approximately 3-5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864
Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are highly likely to be affected by strike action in the next two months. This may add 2-3 days to normal delivery speeds.