Button Back Riser Recliner - Single Motor
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
Designed to offer a sublime level of comfort, This Button Back Riser Recliner is an attractive high-backed chair, hand crafted in the UK.
Add to basket:
£565.00 £470.83 ex VAT
This Attractive, British made, Button Back Riser Recliner is an easy to operate hand crafted chair, fitted with a single motor. Ideal for rooms with limited space, this ‘wall hugger’ is able to operate fully whist positioned close to the wall. The recliner’s high-quality design makes it extremely durable and hard wearing, featuring back cushions made with special fibre that requires less plumping.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Height||51cm (20in)|
|Seat Width||49cm (19.25in)|
|Seat Depth||51cm (20in)|
|Maximum User Weight||127kg (20st)|
|Colours Available||Brown, Cream, Grey, Honey, Floral Purple|
- Fira Gold quality standard springs, featuring state of the anti-corrosion quality
- 50-density grade seat, meaning it's extremely hard wearing and durable, at 30% more durable than the average foam.
- Card fibre instead of commonplace hallow fibre on the back cushions, offering a fuller cushion that requires less 'plumping'.
- 5 years warranty
- Wall hugger action can be positioned 50mm (2.5") away from the wall and still recline
- Big button ergonomic handset with LED power indicator
- Removable backs on chairs and sofas
- Low voltage motor green plug
- Quick-release handset
- Spring loaded footrest
- Battery backup
- Side pocket
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864