The Let’s Go Out Rollator is a light and steady, easy-fold outdoor rollator, designed for comfort and efficiency.
Add to basket:
£325.00 £270.83 ex VAT
The Let’s Go Out Rollator is a cleverly designed, lightweight walking aid that boasts comfort and durability. With a cross folded design, the Let’s Go Out Rollator takes up very little space when not needed. Boasting large front and rear wheels to aid with kerb climbing and other obstacles, with spring system built in that gives smooth movement that helps aid users with stiff joints.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width (Open)||58cm (22.75in)|
|Width (Folded)||20cm (8in)|
|Handle height||From 78cm (30.25in) to 96cm (37.5in)|
|Distance between handles||46cm (18in)|
|Seat Height||59.6cm (23in)|
|Maximum User Weight||130kg (20.5st)|
- Let's Go Out gives quality of life mixed with and beautiful and elegant design.
- It is light and elegant, both in use and when it is folded.
- It has a cross folding which makes it easy to fold and it takes little space and can stand for itself when it is folded.
- Big front and rear wheels make it easy to get over kerbs and other obstacles.
- Even more important is the spring system in the wheels that gives a smooth movement compensating for stiff joints.
- Let's Go Out has soft, comfortable rubber handles, adjustable in height from 78 to 96 cms to fit different body lengths.
- It has an easy manageable brake which of course can be locked.
- There is a comfortable leather effect seat and it has an elegant design in all details and as a whole.
- Included is a specifically designed bag which can be attached easily to the rollator as well being used as a normal bag with carry handles.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the distributor in approximately 3-5 working days.
This product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864