Seasonal Affective Disorder Light
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
This lamp is designed for the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
Add to basket:
£95.00 £79.17 ex VAT
This lamp is designed for the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). It features a cold cathode florescent tube in the blue spectrum to simulate the benefits of natural daylight - important for when daylight hours are shorter. It may also be beneficial to offset the effects of jet lag in addition to potentially improving wellbeing during the darker months of the year.
This lamp is small and portable and may be used anywhere a plug socket is available. It has a built in stand or may be wall mounted. A sliding switch adjusts the light power up to 10,000 lux at 2 inches or 2,500 lux at 6 inches on full power. The light colour temperature is rated at 6,300 K.
|Product weight||288 grams|
- Class Ila Medical Device
- Simulates natural daylight
- Improves physical & mental wellbeing during dark, short winter days
- Variable light brightness from the mini CCFT (cold cathode florescent tube) lamp
- Combats the effects of jet lag
- Compact, light and portable - measures 20.5 x 12.3 x 4.5 cm
- Adjustable angle stand or can be wall mounted
- Light Colour Temperature: 6300K
- Brightness is 10000 lux at 2 inches or 2500 lux at 6 inches on full power
- The special mains adapter delivers stable power and the housing is cooled to medical device standards
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864