Seattle Triple Motor Rise Recline Chair
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Seattle is a classically designed riser recliner chair which features three smooth, discreet motors that offer a number of flexible support options.
Add to basket:
£635.00 £529.17 ex VAT
The Seattle Rise & Recline Chair is a classic design armchair with all chair mechanisms hidden from view, making it a more attractive, stylish choice for any home.
Restwell's top of the range chair, The Seattle operates on three independent motors, making it possible to move the leg rest independently of the backrest, helping you find your most comfortable sitting position. The motor system also provides a longer life span with a motor cutout function preventing a burn out.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Width||800 mm (31")|
|Height||1060 mm (42")|
|Depth||820 mm (32")|
|Seat width||470 mm (19")|
|Seat height||450 mm (18")|
|Seat depth||500 mm (20")|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg (23 stone)|
- Classic armchair design.
- Latest patented technology.
- Automatic back adjuster.
- Fixed chair appearance, particularly near floor.
- The chairs inner mechanics are not visible at any position.
- Full matching fabric cover to elevated inner frame.
- Stylish Button-Back providing excellent comfort.
- Craftsman upholstered.
- Microprocessor controlled low-voltage motors.
- Excellent quiet and smooth actions.
- Available in four stunning fabric colour options; Green, Teracotta & Cream.
- New safety mechanisms in line with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) recommendations.
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system.
- Weight carrying capacity 150kg (23 stone)
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company (Healthcare Distribution Direct) to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product then please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864.