The Sidhil Solite UK 4 Section Bed is the new improved successor of the Solite Laser 4.
The Solite UK 4 Section Bed is an electrically operated profiling bed with variable height adjustment, designed for use in community locations such as care homes but can also be used for those receiving care at home.
The profiling features of the Solite UK 4 Section Bed are electrically operated backrest, knee break and variable height plus tilt and reverse tilt positioning as required. It is operated using a single handset with lockout programming. The Solite Bed also has the advantage of simple assembly using a simplified corner locking mechanism which requires no tools. Lightweight sections make the bed easy to transport, whilst the reduced number of moving parts mean it is extremely reliable in use and easy to clean.
It is acknowledged to be the highest specification product in its class and is an improvement on it's predecessor, the Solite Laser 4. The Solite UK 4 now also features auto regressing backrest to eliminate pinching in the sacral area, and an integral bed extension for improved flexibility and versatility.
A number of mattresses and accessories are available for the Solite UK 4 Section Bed (see related products below).
For more information please read the product specification.
|Height range||300 mm to 705 mm (to mattress platform)|
|Length||2250 mm (2395mm when fully extended)|
|Maximum User Weight||190 kg (30 stone)|
- Electrically operated profiling bed with variable height control.
- Low to high range of 300 to 705mm
- Auto regressing backrest to eliminate pinching in the sacral area.
- Integral bed extension for improved flexibility and versatility.
- A single handset which can be locked to limit either all or any functions is supplied as standard.
- Infinitely adjustable variable tilt and reverse tilt (Trendelenburg) positioning.
- 4 braked castors for easy manoeuvrability and safety.
- Designed to be easily assembled and disassembled using the simplified corner locking mechanism.
- Magnolia BioCote® paint finish - antibacterial coating.
- 5 year warranty (1st year - parts and labour, 2nd to 5th year parts only).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. You can opt for standard free delivery, delivery and installation, or a complete delivery, installation and commissioning service which includes a full product use demonstration. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864