Tilt-in-Space Riser Recliner
Displayed swatches are to aid website navigation and do not neccessarily accurately represent the colour of the product.
The Tilt-in-Space Riser Recliner by Drive DeVilbiss is an affordable, classic design chair, which offers greater leg elevation and spinal support than normal recliners.
Add to basket:
£795.00 £662.50 ex VAT
This comfortable, affordable and supportive riser recliner chair is ‘Tilt in Space’, meaning it is best suited for those with hip, back and delicate skin conditions. Designed to better support the spine and provide better leg elevation than normal riser recliners, the fixed rotation of the chair stays at the same angle in order to not stretch or pull at the lower back and maintain giving full support to the body throughout.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Seat Height||95.5cm (37.5in)|
|Seat Width||49cm (20.25in)|
|Seat Depth||51cm (20in)|
|Maximum User Weight||127kg (20st)|
|Colours Available||Brown, Cream|
- In full recline position, the user benefits from an almost 'zero gravity' position, with the chair offering total support to the body.
- Due to the way Tilt In Space works, the fixed rotation to the semi-rest position is at the same angle, so will not stretch or pull at the lower back.
- Fixed rotation follows through to fully reclined, taking the body comfortably from neutral to 'zero gravity', whilst giving full support to the body.
- 5 years warranty
- Big button ergonomic handset with LED power indicator
- Removable backs on chairs and sofas
- Low voltage motor green plug
- Quick release handset
- Spring-loaded footrest
- Battery backup
- Side pocket
Delivery and Returns
We highly recommend the Delivery & Installation option as the weight of the chair means that it has to be delivered in two sections for safe transportation. We use a specialist company to install the chair and demonstrate how it works and also take away all packaging. This option will normally take 1 - 2 weeks and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date.
The Delivery Only option is only suitable for those people who can arrange for someone to assist in carrying the chair to the desired room as the delivery driver will only take up to the threshold. We can normally arrange delivery within 2-3 working days assuming there is stock.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864