The Woburn Community 1200 Wide Bed by Harvest Healthcare a high quality wide set profiling bed that provides users with more space to reduce the feeling of entrapment. Price includes delivery and installation.
Add to basket:
£1490.00 £1241.67 ex VAT
Ideal for those who are used to double beds, the Woburn Community 1200 Wide Bed is Harvest Medical's first wide set profiling bed, made to a high quality standard.
The bed is not bariatric but can hold a working load of up to 30 stones. The head and footboard are wrapped in vinyl for infection control.
Price includes delivery and installation.
For more information please read the product specification.
|Overall Length||2120 mm|
|Overall Width||1320 mm|
|Adjustable Height||385 - 815 mm|
|Maximum Mattress Thickiness with Side Rails||205 mm|
|Total Bed Weight||91.5 kg|
|Angle of Back Rest||70 degrees|
|Angle of Thigh Rest||30 degrees|
|Safe Working Load||193 kg (30 st)|
|Maximum Patient Weight||158 kg (25 st)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class||IPX4|
|Medical Product||Class 1|
- Safe Working Load: 193 kg / 30 Stone
- Adjustable Height: 385- 815mm
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage: 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Wraparound Head and Foot Boards – Optional Extra
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- CE marked
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- An adjustable handset allows for freedom of movement and patient comfort.
- The braked wheel castors add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 to 10 working days. You can opt for the standard free delivery only option or choose to have it delivered and installed.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864