The Sidhil Bariatric II Dynamic Mattress System is a 3 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy system offering support and comfort to high risk patients who suffer from pressure sores.
Add to basket:
£7460.00 £6216.67 ex VAT
About the Bariatric II Dynamic Mattress System
The Sidhil Bariatric II Dynamic Mattress System is a 3 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy system offering support and comfort to high risk patients who suffer from pressure sores. It has been specifically designed to enhance the healing of all grades of pressure ulcers and can be used on both fixed and profiling bed frames. The mattress helps improve pressure reduction in the sacral area due to the unique hinge that aids it's profiling capability.
There is a visible and audible alarm for low or high pressure and the mattress features inflated side supports for added stability. The unique twin compressor control allows for faster inflation and reliability.The cover is constructed from a two-way stretch vapour-permeable PU coated fabric that incorporates sealed seams and a covered zip.
- 3 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy, full mattress replacement system
- Easy to use digital control system incorporating alternating and static modes withvariable pressure settings
- Automatic return from static to alternating mode
- Easy to use transport mode "blanking plate"
- Visible and audible alarm for low or high pressure, alternating failure and power down
- Top hinge positioned to aid profiling, reduces 'pinching' of cells in the sacral area.
- Inflated side supports for added stability
- Two way stretch, waterproof vapour-permeable top cover
- Unique twin compressor control for faster inflation and reliability
- Revolutionary 'cell in cell'structure provides for the highest levels of reliability
- Ideal for use on profiling beds
- Supplied with nylon carry bag
For more information please read the product specification.
Bariatric II Dynamic Mattress System Specification
|Max user weight
|318kg (50 stone)
Bariatric II Dynamic Mattress System Reviews
Delivery and Returns
Delivery of this product will be made directly from the manufacturer in approximately 5 working days. The product is supplied with comprehensive set-up and user instructions.
You can track the progress of your order in the My Account section of this website, provided you register a password during the checkout process.
If you have any questions about the product or need to return it to us, in the first instance please email email@example.com or call our customer services department on 0800 910 1864
Please note that Royal Mail deliveries are highly likely to be affected by strike action in the next two months. This may add 2-3 days to normal delivery speeds.